Thursday, November 13, 2014

Rock My World by Don Abdul Review

Rock my WorldRock my World by Don Abdul
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rock My World by Don Abdul will leave you breathless. First of all, if you have read any of Don's books, you will know he is erotic and you the reader, become the characters. With that being said, when I was told he had a book of poetry, I was bouncing in my seat excited and eager to read it. Don did NOT disappoint. Don has a way with his words. They seep into you and make you feel every last naughty word as it's read leaving you soaked. My favorite poem has to be 'Easy', about pleasing a lover. It is passionate and left me wanting more. If your looking for a scorching hot quick collection, this is the book to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment