Thursday, November 13, 2014

Review of City Lights by Julie Morgan (Book 2: Southern Roots series)

City LightsCity Lights by Julie Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given an ARC by the author Julie Morgan of City Lights for review. When Book #1 Southern Roots ended, I could not stand Blaine. He was definitely my least favorite character. Book #2 City Lights is Blaine's story. It a story of redemption, sobriety, his struggle with recovery and second chances. Blaine gets a second chance on life through his sobriety and wants to do things right. Blaine starts producing an up and coming band and Penelope enters his life. The attraction is mutual but Penelope is in a relationship and Blaine has a love'm and leave'm reputation. Their chemistry erupts in the music and passion overflows their lives. Will Blaine show Penelope his true self? Will Penelope let Blaine past her walls? Will their relationship tear them apart before it even has a chance to blossom? This book made my whole opinion of Blaine change. Fall in love with Blaine and Penelope in City Lights.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment