Thursday, November 13, 2014

ARC review of Cursed Fate by TH Snyder Book #3 in Cursed Series

Cursed Fate (Cursed, #3)Cursed Fate by T.H. Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given an ARC of this book by the author. This is Book #4 and mostly Steve's story. The Queen of Cliffhangers left us wanting at the end of Book #3. Left us begging and pleading for Dault's safety and survival. Steve has screwed up. Screwed up his life, marriage down the tubes, turned to alcohol and,drugs to numb his pain and has pushed everyone away including Ashley. Etty is a hot mess and prays for Daults return. Linc and Jo have left town to start over. The Cursed Crew is fractured. Ashley gives Steve a chance to give her a reason to stay. Will Steve take it? The Cursed Crew must stick together if its gonna work. This book took me on an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish. My blood pressure was racing and I devoured page after page yearning to find Dault and a positive outcome. Praying for Steve to get his act together and man up! And just when I thought things couldn't get anymore twisted Christian reappears, this time with Jenn. Th Snyder has done it again! With every page and every book, I just fall deeper in love with these characters. Can't wait for Cliff's story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment