Thursday, November 13, 2014

Intoxicated by You by Michelle Ianerelli Review

Intoxicated By YouIntoxicated By You by Michelle Iannarelli
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Great work Michelle!
I couldn't wait to dive into this book and see what Michelle had cooking....what I got were Liam and Emily a detective and a doctor....ok so by page 2 I was all in...cops and docs? Ya got me...

After the first ten pages, I settled in....settled in meaning I picked up on her writing style. It is something I have seen many times...the story jumping from one characters POV or voice to someone else or back to narrative...but at times it was confusing at first until I realized who was speaking and I got comfortable. I hope in latter books more page/chapter breaks and character names for reference would be helpful.

Overall, I loved the book! It was a great blend of action, thriller, steamy romance and who didn't want to smack Liam upside his head for being a dork after Emily poured her heart out to him?? OMG he seemed so ready to reveal himself but did the "ladies first" and then turned douche? Like he totally forgot the huge suitcase and baggage he was lugging around!!!

I look forward to future books!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment