Thursday, November 13, 2014

Country Heaven by Vicki Green REVIEW

Country Heaven (Country Love Series #1)Country Heaven by Vicki Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Coast to Coast Book Besties Blog was given an ARC copy of Country Heaven by Vicki Green for an honest review. I was really excited to get this finished ARC. I had heard great things and excerpts as Vicki was writing the book. I LOVED it from the first chapter. I couldn't put down this book. I wanted to know more about Memphis and Sadie. The way Vicki described the ranch and the land I felt like I was walking with the characters through the house or riding through the fields. I felt every emotion they felt. This was a refreshing read that left me with a smile on my face and wanting Book 2. Country Heaven is a must read for all those romantics out there. If you like some country adventure, this is also for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment