Saturday, April 11, 2015

You and I Together by Melissa Toppen

You and I, TogetherYou and I, Together by Melissa Toppen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The story of Anna and Bentley continues in Book Two of Melissa Toppen's trilogy.

One night wasn't enough and as Bentley's club expansion in Seattle gets underway, Bentley finds every opportunity to return to Chicago to be with Anna. She is his addiction, he can't get enough. As he expresses his feelings for her, and she must come to grips with her own heart, Anna's past creeps up on her. Past hurts and relationships surface and create a lot of drama. While she deals with her own issues, she is faced with Bentley's past as well. Can this man who has been with countless women, has money, wealth and power possibly, truly love her? Her insecurity grips her and things come to a head explosively in Book Two.

These two characters are so strong yet stubborn you just wanna bop their heads together. It's almost comical how the secondary characters are so flaky or flighty against the two strong leads. I love Shira, she definitely plays a huge role in this book. I was left wanting to hear more of her and Ethan's story I hope I get to in Book Three. (hint hint lol)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment