Saturday, April 11, 2015

Embracing My Submission by Jenna Jacob

Embracing My Submission (The Doms of Genesis, #1)Embracing My Submission by Jenna Jacob
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

read collaboration books featuring Jenna Jacob and this is the first book I read solely written by her. I was really excited to read this book because I loved other books she was a part of and wanted more. I was not disappointed, in fact I was pleasantly surprised. I found myself crying at more than one point in the book. So much to the point, I stopped reading to "friend" the author in hopes she would accept and I could tell her she made me cry...bug ugly tears.

Julianna aka Emerald is a trained submissive and CPA by day. She works at Genesis, a BDSM club under the watchful eye and protection of Drake. Drake is a Dom and Trevor is his slave. Emerald is unclaimed, un-owned and miserable as a result. She works the front desk of the club greeting the guests as they arrive for play at Genesis. All these faces coming to seek their pleasure and punishments at the club and Emerald is left alone longing to be claimed. She has dreams at night of her dream Dom and a Guardian Angel that seems to cheer her on in her dreams. When Mr Dream Dom walks into the club one night, I was so happy for Emerald.....but that couldn't be it, I wasn't even 30% into the book....and it wasn't FAR from it!! And I hate spoilers so I will leave it there. This book gutted me. Don't get me wrong there is plenty of HOT sexy scenes to make your panties wet, but the emotions in this book made me a fan for life!!! This book sealed the deal for me. There is no doubt of Jenna Jacob's individual storytelling talent. I can't wait to read Book Two!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment