Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Without Me by Chelle Bliss Available now!!

WMNA
THE LAST MEN OF INKED BOOK IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Author: Chelle Bliss Title: Without Me Series: Men of Inked #7 (Final book in the series)
Synopsis:
I’d led a selfish existence.
I liked who I was. Hell, I loved myself. Women threw themselves at me and I took what they offered without remorse. I promised them nothing. I sank my teeth into life, holding on to the bitch like my very existence depended on it. Time passed. Women came and went. The second I let my guard down and released the hold I had on life… What was my award for such carelessness? A love so spectacular and heart wrenching that it threw me for a loop. When I was in too deep to escape, my greatest fears became reality. This is my story. My downfall. My salvation.
Grab your copy today!

WMTeaser8L

SERIESADStart Reading the COMPLETED Men of Inked Series!
Throttle Me ~ Book 1: Throttle Me Hook Me ~ Book 2: http://amzn.to/1ClAS6H Throttled ~ Book 3: http://amzn.to/1E2zg7m Resist Me ~ Book 4: Resist Me Resisting ~ Book 5: Resisting Uncover Me ~ Book 6: Uncover Me Without Me ~ Book 7: http://amzn.to/1DPv2ji
Also available on Barnes & Noble, Kobo, iTunes, and GooglePlay!
Without Me (Men of Inked, #5)Without Me by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After reading the entire Gallo series, it breaks my heart to see it come to an end. I had missed emotions as I opened this book because I knew once I opened it, there would be no putting it down like the rest in the past. Chelle Bliss never fails in ripping my heart out, flaying you to the core and putting you back together with colorful duct tape.

Anthony is an asshole. Unlike his brothers, he is the last holdout on love. He has never brought a girl home for Sunday dinner and Mama Gallo even suspects he may be gay, but he is just an asshole. Anthony Gallo gives girls a good time and discards them for the next nice night out on the town. He never brings them home-they might come back wanting more. One night out at the bar, he meets a caramel goddess that won't pay him the time of day. Imagine his surprise to be rejected, repeatedly. She won't even tell him her name. Will this be the woman to bring Anthony to his knees? She wants nothing to do with him and given half the chance, she still runs. Anthony doesn't chase women. But for the right girl, a marathon might be worth it.

I hate spoilers and this was extremely hard to review. In this book, as opposed to others in the series, Chelle really dug deep and went head first into the deep end of the pool on controversial issues and challenges. I loved it! Continue to write outside the box and from the heart! Your passion shows in your work and that's what keeps me coming back for more and reading into the wee hours. Looking forward to the next series!

Readers: Read all the way to the end, read the acknowledgements, the epilogue, the sneak peek....all the way to the last word. You won't be sorry. Thank me later.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment