Saturday, April 11, 2015

REVIEW of Fueled Desire by Julie Morgan

Fueled Desire (Southern Roots #3)Fueled Desire by Julie Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thought Fallen was good but I love Southern Roots series!! Each book keeps getting better. So after Book One, I HATED Abby Masters. Seriously, she was that girl you wanted to slap Hard, in the face, with a brick....for all the shady stuff she pulled. So at the beginning of Fueled Desire, I was happy she was leaving town. Then Clive walked on that plane and I forgot my anger for Abby and my attention was drawn to this hilarious, bold, sexy man in a kilt. I tried really hard to stay pissed at Abby (especially for scoring Clive) and I was happy he busted her chops and gave her a hard time. As Clive was making me laugh (and other stirrings), I softened for Abby as her own history unfolded. I felt like I really got to know these characters. Julie Morgan is fabulous at drawing you in and making you feel. If you were like me and hated Abby, you just might change your mind by the end of this book. One thing is for sure, I wanna go to Scotland!!! I will be on the lookout for men in kilts and not ignore anyone on the plane. Never know, I just might get lucky! Can't wait for the next book!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment