Monday, February 23, 2015

***Review*** Ripped and Twisted by Jennifer Lassalle Edwards

Ripped & TwistedRipped & Twisted by Jennifer Lassalle Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First thing, I do not read other people's reviews or book blurbs before reading books for review. I had no idea what this book was about when I started to read. So on with the review....

I felt for Faith's strength and determination in this book. When the book began, I was disturbed by the DV and questioned whether I wanted to continue reading. But it was brief and served only as background history in the evolution of Faith.

Fast forward a couple years later, Faith is strong but in body and spirit and doesn't do relationships. She scratches her itch with Slade and sessions at the club. But her pushes her limits and opens up a whole new dynamic in their relationship as Faith struggles to set her mind free of worries and stress. Add Ty to the mix and her firm "no relationship" rule is put to the test. How will she choose? Will she allow herself to open up enough to anyone and go beyond the sexual? Old skeletons rattle the closet and burst open as Faith's past catches up to her...but Ty and Slade won't let her crawl back into herself.

Sometimes you have to let go to be free....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment