Monday, February 23, 2015

Review of Forgotten Treasures by Dani Hart

Forgotten TreasuresForgotten Treasures by D. Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I cannot say enough positive words about Dani Hart and her work. After many many Romance and Erotica novels I've read, Forgotten Treasures is a pleasure to read, as I can share it with my daughter. I had the privilege of meeting Dani Hart in Phoenix, AZ at a signing where I was introduced to her work with "Reality". Dani continues to win my golden seal of approval both as a reader and the parent of an aspiring Book Girl daughter.

Baylor wakes up after a month long coma and has amnesia. The life she led is a complete blank. She is alone. Grady, a hospital volunteer, befriends her and offers her to stay with him until things become clear for her, if ever. Baylor must face her emotions and inner turmoil as no one is looking for her? Where is her family? Who is her family? But Grady isn't just a stranger....he is only a stranger to her, for now....

I was moved as I continued to read as Baylor faced each fear, challenge, frustration and emotions as she struggled to both re-learn things and remember who she once was. The emotions spill across the page and I was brought to tears more than once. While personally, I prefer "steamier" reads, I enjoyed this book as it is something I can share with my daughter and friends. I look forward to reading more of Dani Hart's work.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment