Saturday, February 28, 2015

***REVIEW*** A Month in Savannah by SJ Knight

A Month In Savannah (Savannah, #2)A Month In Savannah by Samantha Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the follow up book of A week in Savannah
A woman in love with two men...two different men in love with one woman. Who will she give her heart too and whose heart will she break? Because keeping both men is not a option.
One month 2 men to date that gave her a free pass to figure out who her heart truly belongs too!
This book is steamy at times I mean how lucky Savannah is 2 gorgeous men pinning for her heart!
At times I felt Savannah was leading the 2 men on...she was selfish and immature. It is a enjoyable read and a great story. I was actually happy when she finally made her choice but have to say surprised they didn't both leave her stranded!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment