Thursday, July 2, 2015

SALE BLITZ: Micah by Jo Raven







Title : MICAH (Damage Control #1) 

Author : Jo Raven 


✯ FREE ✯

For a limited time, in the honor of JESSE releasing in two weeks. 

ALSO: on July 28, in the Red Hot Candy boxset, you can read a short sequel to MICAH.

So if you haven't read MICAH's story, then now is a good time to grab it and tell your friends.

















Meet the Damage Control Boys - set in the world of the bestselling series Inked Brotherhood. New Adult Contemporary Romance

There’s me: Micah Owens. Tattoo artist at Damage Control. No parents or siblings. A past that still gives me nightmares.

And then there’s her: Evangeline, the girl who saved my life and haunts my more pleasant dreams. Only she doesn’t know who I really am, and telling her might well send her fleeing for the hills. She deserves better than a loser like me. She’s pretty. She’s clever. She’s goddamn sexy and has a heart of gold.
Which is why I can’t tell her. A smile from her and I’ll do all I can to make her mine – including pretending to be someone I’m not, someone worth having.
Isn’t love weird?
Standalone novel. No cliffhanger.


*Warning: this book contains graphic language, sex, and violence. Mature readers only. Not intended for young readers.*
MICAH is book 1 in the series Damage Control - a series set in the same world as Inked Brotherhood. The boys of Damage Control were taken in by Zane Madden and Rafe Vestri and offered apprenticeship and work in the tattoo shop Damage Control.


Next in the Damage Control series: Jesse, Seth, Shane and Ocean.









Jo Raven writes New Adult steamy contemporary romance. She loves sexy bad boys and strong-willed heroines, and divides her time between writing and reading. When not cooking up plots, she putters in her cluttered kitchen and dreams of traveling to India and Japan.





✯Don’t want to miss any of Jo’s offers and promotions you can sign up for her newsletter HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment