Thursday, January 28, 2016

Too Hot To Handle by Susan Arden




Title: Too Hot To Handle
Series: Bad Boys (Zero to 60) #10 
Author: Susan Arden
Genre: Military Western Romance/Erotica Humorous
Release Date: January 12, 2016



Blurb

A wedding. An airport.
A girl on the run.
 
And a Marine in need of salvation.

Margo Santero

Riding in a rodeo with a pack of adrenaline-hyped cowboys isn't what it was cracked up to be. When my mom died, I found out the hard way everyone has a price. And trust is a commodity. This isn't the life I envisioned, but neither is the demented offer my step-uncle tosses my way. With a sick threat, he ups the ante, forcing me to bolt. One day I'll fix Axel for good. For now, I've gotta a run.

Rod McLemore

She stormed into my life. A beautiful hurricane with dark secrets, blinding curves, and a smart-mouth I should kiss into submission. She's on the run and needs my help. Not that she listens. But if it’s the last thing I do, I’m going to make her mine. Even if it means I have to lie, cheat, deal with her horse from hell... Or get out my M9. Won't be the first time I’ve pulled the trigger.

STORM WARNING: This is a seismic erotic romance, detailing a barely-legal runaway and a dirty-talking McLemore. If a fiercely protective aka alpha-male cowboy lights your fire, then you've come to the right ranch.


IT'S HOT.
IT'S DIRTY.
ZERO TO 60
SEX UP AGAINST A WALL AND SOME. 

If you can't stand the heat, better not come near this nuclear fusion Western, 'cause baby you will get burnt!




Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK

Author earnings from the sales for January 2016, will be donated to the amazing Semper Fi Fund, which helps wounded US Marines.


Too Hot To Handle, Book #10
also includes the prequel Never Say Never


Title: Never Say Never
Prequel for Too Hot To Handle
Series: Bad Boys (Zero to 60) #9
86-page prequel released Jan 5, 2016



Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK



Excerpt

Pulling away from my mouth, she gazed at me, her pupils fully dilated. “I’m ready to come. Are you?”

“Margo,” I grunted, taking hold of her hands. I wanted to kiss every inch of her skin. “I’m going to take my time with you. Suck on your clit until you soak my mouth.”

“Let’s go somewhere. Anywhere.” She piloted my hands down between her thighs. “Fuck me. So hard you bruise me. Fuck me everywhere,” she begged. “So rough it hurts. Really. Hurts. Can you?”

“Yeah.” I captured her wrists.

We stared at each other. She asked me to hurt her. Something I’d never delivered to another woman, but with her everything was different. Margo unlocked a side of me that demanded I mark her. Even if it meant she’d experience pain mixed with pleasure. I got what she was after—I hungered to give her that and more, but not in my truck. We’d need hours…days. And a plan.

“Please,” she whimpered, her breath sweet against my mouth.

“Not here. The next time we fuck, I want you in my bed. Open and submitting to me. Baby, I’ll give you what you need. So much, you’re going to surrender completely to me. Or not at all.”


IF YOU LIKE YOUR ROMANCE SO HOT
IT SMOLDERS, then you've come to the right ranch.
This girl wants it hard.
This man isn't going to let her get away.
AND TOGETHER THEY'RE TNT.






Also Available

BAD BOY SERIES
 
#1 Tempted by Trouble

#2 Twice Tempted

#3 Stephen McLemore – The Cowboy Rode a Harley

#4 Girls’ Night Out

#5 Brandon McLemore – Leather and Lace

#6 Collared by the Cowboy

#7 Rory McLemore – Breaking the Bad Boy

#8 Catch Y.O.U. 4 Xmas


  AMAZON SERIES LINK






Author Bio

After packing up and moving to Nashville, Susan married the man standing behind her at Starbucks. Her husband is an incredible guy who puts up with a fly-by-the-seat zany wife. Together, they support several charity organizations including RAINN.org, Diversity In Books, and a robotics program for children.

Susan loves comedy in all forms. And music—anything dance-able. You'll find her singing and dancing if she's in the kitchen and cooking. And speaking of things that sizzle, if romance starring a dirty-talkin’ sexy cowboy ignites your fire, then stay in touch via Susan's RED-HOT ROMANCE newsletter. Sign up for freebies, releases, and bad boy news!



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment