Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sebastian Ex- Onyx Club Series




Title: Onyx Club Series - The Complete Collection
Series: Onyx Club #1-4
Author: Sebastian Ex
Genre: Erotic Romance
 Release Date: January 15, 2016



Blurb

The Onyx Club Series

Welcome to the world of Matthew Weston and Brandon Edwards, co-owners of The Onyx Club, a successful upscale burlesque club. Both are dominants into the BDSM lifestyle. When the woman Brandon loves is threatened by an abusive dominant called Lucifer, he and Matthew buy Lucifer’s nightclub. With their best friend Nathan Stone, they transform it into The Onyx Room, a BDSM club, and convince Nathan to manage it for them.

 
Filthy Desire

My name is Matthew Weston. Men like me don't talk about feelings. We just don't.

What men like me do is pound. I pound the asphalt with my running shoes on morning runs. I pound a punching bag in the gym until my knuckles bleed. And when I need a release, I find a beautiful woman sprawled out on her bed, eagerly waiting for my cock, and pound her into oblivion. Yeah, that's me. I don't have feelings, and I don't do love.

Then Ella walked into my office, looking like a junkie, to interview for a position for The Onyx Club. She was like no one I'd ever met before. Timid and plain with her mousy brown hair and dirty clothes, Ella showed surprising spirit, and also had a dark and haunted gleam in her eye. A secret, a past she was desperate to conceal.

She came into my life and turned it upside down. The only question is, can I screw her out of my system, or will my filthy desire for her keep her by my side?

Dangerous Desire

My name is Brandon Edwards. Men like me don’t come along often. I'm a gentleman, a lover, a protector, and a Dominant. I've never been the type who can – or even wants to – commit to a woman…until I met Penny a couple of years ago. Since then, we've been in a committed relationship. I adore and cherish her.

But Penny has a darkness inside her, a yearning for extreme pain. I don’t want that for her, nor can I give her what she’s so desperate for. Her craving has led her down risky paths, and it’s my job to keep her off those now.

There’s a dangerous desire lurking within all of us. But when does wanting more become too much?

Carnal Desire

My name is Nathan Stone, and I’m part owner of a BDSM club called The Onyx Room – and I’m not like any other man you’ve ever met. I’m the dungeon Master who runs the club, and Matthew and Brandon support me, just as I support them.

I’m also in love with my girl. Bianca and I have been together since the night she got in my car to sell me her body. She thought I’d take her for an hour to sate my carnal desire, but what she didn’t know was that I’d seen her before and purposely bought her to save her from herself.

Bianca needed more than a Dominant. She needed a Master. My name is Master Nathan Stone, and welcome to my world.

Desired

A celebration involving the Onyx Club Dominants and their ladies, brings the couples together as we say goodbye to them in the most spectacular of ways.

Matthew and Ella are focused on their growing family and are still in the throes of their Filthy Desire. Brandon and Penny have survived their Dangerous Desire; and are now dealing with Penny's inability to have children. Nathan and Bianca’s Carnal Desire for each other has yet to be sated. They’re moving beyond Bianca's horrid start in life, and focused on making progress.

Ella, Penny, and Nathan all have surprises their partners have Desired…

Also included is the first chapter of For Her – my new novel which is coming soon.





Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / AU / CA






Author Bio

Sebastian Ex is a native of Sydney, Australia, having grown up in a tight-knit family mostly surrounded by women. From a young age he had a passion for all things green and outdoors, when he hit mid-teenage years he did an apprenticeship as a landscape gardener. 

A serial lover of women, Sebastian was encouraged to pen his words when a lady friend of his compared some paragraphs from contemporary erotic novelists to his scorching, hot sexts. Now, Sebastian is about to release his debut novel in a bid to transition from landscaping to writing full-time.



Author Links

TWITTER
GOODREADS






Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment