Tuesday, April 28, 2015

MAY I Have Another Book Please? Maze Runner by James Dashner

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)The Maze Runner by James Dashner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Maze Runner by James Dashner was a great book for young adults. It was also very interesting and definitely kept me reading. Everything starts going wrong when a young man named Thomas is sent up in a 'box' and the day after a young woman named Teresa came up. It was very odd for a person to come up right after another, not to mention it was a girl. Once she comes up the supplies stop coming and they can't live there anymore so they have to get out of the maze they were sent to. I recommend this book-Review submitted by Macinley Cole as part of our "MAY I Have Another Book Please" reading program. Macinley chose Divergent as her next reading choice. We look forward to her next review!

View all my reviews

#PayItForward
#ShareTheLoveOfReading
#PeaceLoveBooks

MAY I Have Another Book Please? Reading Program (May 2015)
Encourage your child or student to read!
Coast to Coast Book Besties is paying it forward by gifting kids their next book when they submit a review. Anyone under 18 is eligible. YA titles only please.
Please submit reviews to CoasttoCoastBookBesties@gmail.com and put "May I Have Another Book Please" in the Subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment