Sunday, March 15, 2015

ROCK by Kendall Grey

Rock (Hard Rock Harlots, #4)Rock by Kendall Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Can I just say,I am a huge fan girl over Killer Buzz Float,Put me on the tour bus please! From the first book in the series to this one...I am in love with every band member, but I have a major girlboner on Letty Dillinger..and she is back in full force and sides of her that well I thought I would never see if her!

Kendall Grey you amaze me with your writing, how I got lost and felt every emotion,snorted,laughed, got my panties oh so wet(oh my heavens some hottness) oh I also felt like I was at the concerts helping Letty body surf! Oh I need to add in Birthday club...holy Hanna just put me in pure flames!
Also I seen a message from Kendall in this book..#makeartnothousepayments
Long live the Rock
Please oh please let there be more! I be first in line for the tour tickets of Killer Buzz Float and throwing my panties!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment