Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Liquid Regret by MJ Carnal

Liquid Regret (Liquid Regret, #1)Liquid Regret by M.J. Carnal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is an awesome start to a new rocker series by MJ Carnal. I loved the Moretti series and was eagerly waiting to see what she had cooking after being left with a wicked book hangover at the conclusion of the Moretti series. This series opener does NOT disappoint.

Meet Damian "D'Rey" Reynolds the lead singer of Liquid Regret. He is tortured by his past and after a long string of the classic sex drugs and rock and roll lifestyle, Damian is forced to clean up his act--or part ways. His band and his manager join forces to bring Damian from the abyss of his lifestyle but will Mia be his salvation. Will his past indiscretions bite him in the butt and cost him his future?

I loved the emotions of the characters that spilled across the page. You just wanna hug them, or slap them or shake them until they listen. MJ Carnal is a talented storyteller and I can't wait for the next installment in this series and I wait on the edge of my seat....**cliffhanger/tearjerker warning***

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment