Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Liquid Courage by MJ Carnal

Liquid Courage (Liquid Regret, #2)Liquid Courage by M.J. Carnal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Liquid Courage is Book2 in Liquid Regret series and like other MJ Carnal books, I was eagerly awaiting it's release! At the end of book one we are left with the departure of Della and the band is left to pick up the pieces of Harley's fractured spirit. Laney has been a fixture with the band as Mia's best friend and quickly became family even though she has not been connected directly to any of the men.

Can these men heal and move on after Della? Who is responsible for her death? Will that news be the closure they need or just another stab wound? Will Laney be the missing piece that was there all along? Will Harley allow another person to love him and allow himself to love someone when his soulmate is gone? And of course, the "skip to the good part" sex scenes are RAW, EMOTIONAL and HOT. Ever cry during or after sex? Yeah, these are those moments.

I have to admit, I cried like a baby through most of this book. MJ poured such emotion into this book, my heart bled with Harley and Laney and the band. When Joshua was angry and looking for answers, I wanted to punch someone too. Master storytellers are those who not only have good storylines, but those that make you feel. My heart raced with anticipation, my jaw clenched with frustrations and the tears flowed beyond my control. I cannot wait for the next book and to read Max's story! Melissa this was a slam dunk! You rock!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment