Monday, July 27, 2015

New Review ~ Bleeding Love by Harper Sloan


Synopsis: 

I've loved once. I gave everything that I had to that love. Blindly believing that nothing could ever take that feeling away from me. Away from us. And when my little world of happiness was ripped from my fingers, I felt a loss that still haunts me to this day.

Now I use that lingering grief as a shield to keep my heart from loving again. It's that fear that keeps me from letting anyone, except my daughter, get close enough to make it hurt. To make my heart bleed when I inevitably lose again.

Until the day I met Liam Beckett and everything I thought I had protected myself from was shoved back in my face. He's on a mission to prove to me that a love worth having is a love worth fighting for.

*Bleeding Love is the second book in the Hope Town series. Each book in the series is a HEA and can be read as a standalone.*




The apple definitely doesn’t fall far from the tree. Liam Beckett is his father’s son through and through; that man is sweet, sexy and so very swoon worthy. It was just so easy to fall in love with him.

“When you grow up with parents like mine, you know without a shadow of a doubt that a love worth fighting for is a love worth keeping.”

This book tugs at the heart strings with each turning page. It was emotional, passionate, funny and just a healing of the mind and heart.  Megan is so afraid to feel and live and who better to help her than Liam Beckett.

“The way you make me feel, it scares me. It’s a good feeling. A different kind of fear. More of an unknown. Never, not once in my twenty-three years have I ever felt a connection as strong as I do when I’m with you.”

Their story is a journey of learning to feel. With the help of friends, a list and a special little girl Liam shows Megan what it feels like feel alive again. To be happy and free. Together they learn to heal. To live. To love. 

I loved catching up with some sexy alphas from Corps Security as well as the whole gang of Hope Town. I’m looking forward to more in the series.



 Buy Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment