Wednesday, June 3, 2015

***BOOK REVIEW*** Naughty King by Michelle Valentine

Naughty King (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale, #1)Naughty King by Michelle A. Valentine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this book at the RT convention in Dallas where I met the awesome Michelle Valentine and dug right into it on the way home in the car. Life got in the way and I finished, or more like devoured it, today. Michelle Valentine draws you in and makes you feel the tension in the room, the passion explodes on the page and I want more! When is the next installment coming?

Alexander King is used to getting his way....all the time, but so is Margo. King is taking over Margo's family business but not without messing with her first as she becomes his employee during the takeover. Margo will make any last ditch efforts to save her father's company. In the process, she bites off more than she can chew and learns King is more than meets the eye and the man-whore reputation that precedes him. King can't explain his attraction to Margo, like a moth to the flame. Is it the challenge? After a first taste, he is an addict in search of his next fix. It's not his company or the merger he should be concerned about.

I cannot wait for the next installment in this series!! Its smoking hot and a must read!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment