Monday, December 15, 2014

Lili St Germain One Love is LIVE!!!!

One Love is Live!

Gypsy Brothers, #7

The last instalment in the Gypsy Brothers series is now live and available to one-click! 

IBOOKS: bit.ly/OneLoveiBooks
AMAZON US: bit.ly/OneLoveKindleUS
AMAZON UK: bit.ly/OnelovekindleUK
AMAZON AU: bit.ly/onelovekindleAU
NOOK: bit.ly/OneLoveNOOK
KOBO: bit.ly/OneLoveKOBO
SMASHWORDS: bit.ly/OneLoveSW


 
*The heart-pounding finale to the USA TODAY Bestselling Gypsy Brothers series* 

Will Julz complete her mission for vengeance against the Gypsy Brothers? Or is Dornan still one step ahead? 

More shocking secrets will come to light and lives will be lost in this final, devastating instalment of the Gypsy Brothers series. 
 
What people are saying about One Love... 

Damn!!! Prepare yourselves, people!! This series is going out with a BANG!!!!! 
I loved it! The tension is high and no character is safe. I swear I read this entire book through my fingers, covering my eyes, and with my heart in my throat!!! It's all led up to this and fret not, Lili Saint Germain has delivered here, BIG TIME!!! 
-Vanessa Leret 

The Gypsy Brothers Series has been truly amazing and this final book was just wow... it was edge of your seat, 'had no clue which way the story was going to go' reading and an absolutely fantastic conclusion to one hell of a mini series. 
- Hopeless Romantics Book Blog 

Lili is the queen of twisted justice, heart racing scenes and adrenalin fuelled writing. Can and will Julz and Jase survive against Dornan? Can their love surpass such acts of violence, pain and death if they live to tell the tale?? Only by reading this epic conclusion will you find out!!! 
- Emma Keating 
*While this is the final instalment in the Gypsy Brothers serial, if you want more Gypsy goodness please check out CARTEL which is a full-length Gypsy Brothers prequel novel, releasing 27 January 2015* 

PRE-ORDER CARTEL

IBOOKS
AMAZON US
AMAZON AU


CARTEL Synopsis
 

How much is a life worth?

 

I grew up in Colombia, the daughter of a drug lord, until one day a drug run went horribly wrong and everything came crashing down around us.

I wasn't even sold.

 

I was given away.

A payment for a debt.

A transaction.

slave.

The Gypsy Brothers Motorcycle Club became my new owners, and I did everything I could to survive.

 

But falling in love with the man who owned me wasn't part of the plan...

Copyright © 2014 Lili St. Germain Publishing, All rights reserved. 
You are receiving this email because you opted in at Lili's website. 

Our mailing address is: 
Lili St. Germain Publishing

  

No comments:

Post a Comment